Here are 6 signs of working mom burnout …
1. There is no longer an experience of joy in work you once loved ✨
2. You think the work you do might not be worth the stress it causes or the money you earn – and think about quitting often ✨
3. When it comes to your dreams, you feel stuck. You don’t know the next steps to take to accomplish them, in your profession or your personal life ✨
4. You feel like you should be working when you’re at home with your kids and vice versa ✨
5. The purpose of your life is constantly questioned and if doing something different will bring you closer to clarity ✨
6. Secretly you have something you want to do in life — start a business, write a book, go back for another degree, run a marathon— but it feels too big to even attempt ✨
Can you relate?
If yes, you might be experiencing what I refer to as working mom’s burnout.
The great thing is that there are some easy-to-implement changes that can be done to reduce working mom burnout and bring you into balance ⤵️
✅ Learn to ask for and receive help.
✅ Be protective and intentional about your time.
✅ Join a community of like-hearted mothers that inspires you (get in touch if you would like to join my free FB community – Redefining Motherhood)
✅ Set one achievable goal a day.
✅ Find and make peace with your purpose as a working mom.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your personal experience with working mom burnout or if you want to learn ways I can support your company’s culture overcome this global phenomenon.
Love, Joanna x